Six-Layer Milk-Soaked Cereal Cake with Frosted Flake Frosting
Yes, you read those ten words right! Showman/author/humorist/ambassador of Americana Charles Phoenix and his test kitchen have invented the world’s greatest cake (and don’t let Funfetti hear me say that). What more is there to say, really? Just look at that photo!
And here’s a handy guide to what you’re seeing above, from left to right:
- Cocoa Puffs with White Cake
- Froot Loops with Red Food Colored White Cake
- Peanut Butter Crunch with Chocolate Cake
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch with Yellow Cake
- Trix with Blue Velvet Cake
- Apple Jacks with Spice Cake
Watch the video jealously below, then head to Charles Phoenix’s website to get the full story and recipe!
Do you want to read the latest cereal news and reviews as they're posted? You can subscribe to our RSS feed to get all the latest Cereal Fix stuff instantly. It's like a free prize at the bottom of the box!