Wednesday Cereal Bits #13
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us another cereal-themed game from NPR, consuming mass quantities (of cereal), and fast food rumors. Enjoy!
- Up Your Cereal Game With These Fruity Pebbles Cereal Shots — Recipe for a milk only shot glass made of Fruity Pebbles, via Brandi Milloy of POPSUGAR Food. [Yahoo!]
- Look at All These Morons Who Eat Cereal the Wrong Way — Wacky kids on Instagram putting orange juice in their cereal. [Thrillish]
- Not My Job: ‘Serial’ Creator Sarah Koenig Getz Quizzed On Cereal — “Serial” podcast producer gets quizzed about cereal on NPR’s news quiz show “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me.” (Those guys at NPR love their cereal!) [NPR]
- This Guy Ate a Huge, 4000-Calorie Bowl of Cheerios in Just Minutes — No description necessary! [Thrillist]
- Burger King May Be Debuting a Froot Loops Milkshake — Makes a little more sense than those Cap’n Crunch balls at Taco Bell. [The Daily Meal]
Photo “New York Comic Con 2016 – Count Chocula” courtesy of Richie S on Flickr.
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Twitter? To make sure you get the latest cereal news and reviews the second it's posted, follow Cereal Fix on Twitter and stay informed.