Wednesday Cereal Bits #14
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us actual home made cereal, a metal song about cereal, and info on collecting cereal boxes. Enjoy!
- Homemade breakfast cereal a fun, if tedious, project — Home made breakfast cereal—real cereal, not just a bunch of oats and raisins in a bowl! [Milwaukee, Wisconsin Journal Sentinel]
- And You Thought Cereal Boxes Were Just For The Toys Inside — A little overview about collecting cereal boxes, with plenty of cool photos. [Bleeding Cool]
- New Metal Song With Cereal Mascots Facing Brutal Deaths — A metal song about cereal. [Ultimate-Guitar.com]
- The Tony Daniel Justice League Box Art That Was Rejected In Favor Of Cinnamon Toast Crunch Squares — Boring, non-cereal art that was rejected in favor of something that looks like it should be on a cereal box. [Bleeding Cool]
- Breakfast Champion: 6 Facts on Cereal Giant W.K. Kellogg — An interesting, very short bio of the founder and namesake of Kellogg’s. [Biography.com]
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Twitter? To make sure you get the latest cereal news and reviews the second it's posted, follow Cereal Fix on Twitter and stay informed.