Wednesday Cereal Bits #10
It’s back! You’ve waited nearly three long years, but America’s favorite weekly breakfast cereal news aggregator has finally returned—and it’s bigger, badder, and crunchier than ever. And even better still, this time forgoing the lame intro. Or at least half of it!
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links…
- Kix Cereal Bracelets — Little edible bracelets you can make out of cereal and thread. Aww. [Kix Cereal]
- General Mills agrees to go GMO-free, but just with one cereal that’s largely already non-GMO — And if the other kids jumped off a bridge, would you do it? Maybe if it was this one, says General Mills. [PAHomepage.com]
- Scaremongers are at it again: The Breakfast Cereal Follies — And regardless of what side of the fence you’re on in this whole GMO thing, you’ve got to admit: “Breakfast Cereal Follies” is a darn good title. [Farm Press Blog]
- Is haribo as cereal and coca cola as milk good for breakfast? — Make sure you enjoy the related questions along the side, too. [Yahoo! Answers]
- Cereal Tea — The internet’s been going nuts over this for the past week, but if you haven’t seen it yet, here y’go. [Instructables]
- Green tea cereal: The next big nutritional punch at breakfast — But if you don’t like cereal for tea, how about tea for cereal? [BakeryAndSnacks.com]
- Cow Wow Cereal Milk is a Hit! — We’ve tried cereal milk at the Momofuku Milk Bar in Manhattan, but this is new to us. Our suspicion: it probably tastes like flavored rice milk. But if the fine people at Cow Wow want to send a crate our way to review, maybe…? [So You Think You Can Mom?]
- CleanPaleo — If you love cereal and you’re into stupid, trendy diets, maybe this (presumably) 100% brontosaurus meat cereal is for you. [Indiegogo]
- No More Cereal Dust… — Actually, I do like the cereal dust (I’d say it’s like a reward for finishing a box of cereal, but just eating cereal is already a reward unto itself), but this is admittedly still a pretty good idea. [94.9 WHOM]
- 23 Insanely Fun Ways To Eat Cereal — Three years later, and stupid lists are still here! (Eugh, “insanely.” BuzzFeed, you’re the worst. The worst, Jerry!) [BuzzFeed]
- 10 Vintage Cereal Boxes That Will Make You Nostalgic For Childhood — Yep, and we’re ending on another one. Look, I like lists as much as the next guy (after all, what is WCB if not a list?), but sometimes you people go too far. [Business Insider]
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Twitter? To make sure you get the latest cereal news and reviews the second it's posted, follow Cereal Fix on Twitter and stay informed.