Wednesday Cereal Bits #11
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us some interesting cereal recipes, one of which involves pork; two crafts you can make from cereal boxes; and a couple of weird things involving beer and David Letterman—though not necessarily at the same time. Enjoy!
- Salted Caramel Pork Rind Cereal — Sounds weird, but I’d give it a shot. [Ruled Me]
- 21 Fun and Creative Ways That Geeks Can Hack Breakfast Cereal — If you can overlook the flagrant misuse of the word “hack” (and God knows how I did), there are actually some delicious-looking things going on here. [TechEBlog]
- Cereal Box Fireman’s Hat (Template included) — Probably fun for kids, just don’t use your priceless old Ralston boxes to make it. [Pink Striped Socks]
- Cereal box book in progress — Another cereal box craft, this time for adults?, and also not complete. I dunno. [JaneVille]
- Why can’t you find Taco Cereal?!? — More trolls on Yahoo! Answers, but you’ve gotta admit, they’re good. [Yahoo! Answers]
- Carpentersville man inviting people to the dark side of brews — Probably only interesting to the residents of Chicago, but for one note buried in the middle:
To top it all off, Jacobsen said he was able to secure one of only five specialty casks made of Ballast Point’s Victory at Cereal, which is an Imperial Vanilla Coffee Porter with Cap’n Crunch Cereal added.
Yes, please. [Elgin Courier News]
- David Letterman photobombs Olympic Kellogg’s corn flakes cereal box (photo) — Exactly what it sounds like. (Heh.) [Examiner.com]
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Facebook? Be the first of your friends to become a fan on Facebook and get all the latest cereal news and reviews in your friend feed as soon as we post it.