Wednesday Cereal Bits #12
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us the return of an old favorite, an all-cereal cafe, some ancient cereal, and the delicacy displayed above. Enjoy!
- General Mills Coming Out With “Ancient Grains” Cheerios Featuring Stuff Like Quinoa — and oats, Kamut wheat, and spelt, whatever those are. [Consumerist]
- Fruity Pebbles on French Toast — see and drool above. [Reddit]
- Cereal Killer Cafe opens on Brick Lane — seeking cheap airfare to London, stat! [Now. Here. This.]
- French Toast Crunch Is Coming Back to Your Breakfast Table — but don’t stop there! Someone start a petition for Oreo O’s. [TIME]
- Pouring Cereal — not sure how this happened. (gif) [Reddit]
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Twitter? To make sure you get the latest cereal news and reviews the second it's posted, follow Cereal Fix on Twitter and stay informed.