Wednesday Cereal Bits #12
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us the return of an old favorite, an all-cereal cafe, some ancient cereal, and the delicacy displayed above. Enjoy!
- General Mills Coming Out With “Ancient Grains” Cheerios Featuring Stuff Like Quinoa — and oats, Kamut wheat, and spelt, whatever those are. [Consumerist]
- Fruity Pebbles on French Toast — see and drool above. [Reddit]
- Cereal Killer Cafe opens on Brick Lane — seeking cheap airfare to London, stat! [Now. Here. This.]
- French Toast Crunch Is Coming Back to Your Breakfast Table — but don’t stop there! Someone start a petition for Oreo O’s. [TIME]
- Pouring Cereal — not sure how this happened. (gif) [Reddit]
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Facebook? Be the first of your friends to become a fan on Facebook and get all the latest cereal news and reviews in your friend feed as soon as we post it.