Wednesday Cereal Bits #13
Just a few interesting, cereal-related links. This week brings us another cereal-themed game from NPR, consuming mass quantities (of cereal), and fast food rumors. Enjoy!
- Up Your Cereal Game With These Fruity Pebbles Cereal Shots — Recipe for a milk only shot glass made of Fruity Pebbles, via Brandi Milloy of POPSUGAR Food. [Yahoo!]
- Look at All These Morons Who Eat Cereal the Wrong Way — Wacky kids on Instagram putting orange juice in their cereal. [Thrillish]
- Not My Job: ‘Serial’ Creator Sarah Koenig Getz Quizzed On Cereal — “Serial” podcast producer gets quizzed about cereal on NPR’s news quiz show “Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me.” (Those guys at NPR love their cereal!) [NPR]
- This Guy Ate a Huge, 4000-Calorie Bowl of Cheerios in Just Minutes — No description necessary! [Thrillist]
- Burger King May Be Debuting a Froot Loops Milkshake — Makes a little more sense than those Cap’n Crunch balls at Taco Bell. [The Daily Meal]
Photo “New York Comic Con 2016 – Count Chocula” courtesy of Richie S on Flickr.
Did you know Cereal Fix is now on Instagram? Check out some photos of cereals old and new by adding us on Instagram.